The Citrix XenMobile team has send out the following announcement regarding the new XenMobile Update:
XenMobile team is happy to announce updated client side components for Android devices. XenMobile for Android v 9.0.3 provides resolved bug findings for Android 5.0 and compatibility support based on internal testing against Android 5.0 Preview.
What is this release all about?
The XenMobile 9.0.3 for Android release contains updates for the following client components:
- WorxHome: The Worx Home app communicates with XenMobile to enforce device and Worx-enabled app policies while also providing access to a unified app store.
- MDX Toolkit: Wraps mobile apps in a policy framework so that they can be distributed through App Controller.
- WorxMail: WorxMail is a containerized email, calendar and contact app with a rich user experience.
- WorxWeb: WorxWeb is a consumer-like browser that provides access to Internet and intranet sites and is secured according to IT policy.
- WorxNotes: WorxNotes is a business-class secure note taking application with email and calendar integration for streamlined mobile workflows.
This latest release also includes general availability of two new Worx Apps for Android:
- WorxEdit for Android (v1): WorxEdit is an easy-to-use editing tool on your mobile devices, allowing you to edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- WorxDesktop for Android (v2): WorxDesktop is a secure remote access app that allows you to access your desktop from your mobile device.
All new component updates will be available for download at citrix.com/downloads/xenmobile on Tuesday October 21, 2014.
WorxHome for Android client/mobile app will be available for download from Google Play on Wednesday October 22, 2014
The following sources have been used to create this post:
Citrix XenMobile Partner communication